Sunday, February 10, 2008

Can I Get a Hallelujah?

at this moment i am sitting on my bed in San Sebastian de los Reyes typing happily away on a laptop. A LAPTOP!! thats right, the good Lord has provided me with a laptop. can i get a hallelujah?!?! i am SO grateful. now i can blog when i want, post pictures with abandon, and share my crazy adventures with you in almost real time. it will be as if you are here with me. that sounds wonderful.

youve been patient. here are some random pictures to reward you:


slumber parties in Spain are the best kind of slumber parties



bizarre bug creature people at Carnival



sightseeing near the Royal Palace

i LOVE you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAH those pictures are hilarious!

Unknown said...

see you soon, sucka!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I sure do. Cait i miss you so much it literally hurts. Ugh. Please come home soon.