Thursday, January 17, 2008

Take a deep breath and jump on in...

it is so surreal to know you are on the eve of something life changing.

to know that i am about to embark on something great and different, and from here on out, i will not (cannot) be the same person i was before. maybe thats a little dramatic, but i think there is a lot of truth to that thought.

this week ive felt like ive been teetering on the edge of some great precipice, looking down and feeling dizzy with exhiliration and vertigo.
i can choose: fall with desperation, grasping at nothingness with flailing arms, or jump willingly, relishing the breathlessness and the whip of the wind.

you better believe im jumping.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's incredible! You totally have a way with words. Here's to the journey!

Anonymous said...

Ok hurry up and update/email me. I miss you so freakin much!

Unknown said...

hello spain!

f8d90a said...

Hey! I hope all is going well. It was such an encouragement to meet you and hear about your plans for Spain. I'm back in the States already... after the weekend, I really wasn't sure where I was going to stay or what I would do if I was sleeping downtown in a hostel with no one to talk to except the few hours a day that Mike could travel into the city.

Anyway -- we had a men's bible study tonight. We definitely prayed for you and your trip. I'm excited to see how God will work these coming months. Keep me updated!

~Christopher